1. Walk 500 miles this year (210 down and 290 to go)
I walked 13 miles this week!! I had a combination of perfect weather (though still hot) and willing walking partners, that made it so easy to go over on this weekly goal.
2. Eat less than 40 net carbs each day
I did this for all 7 days.
3. Read two non-fiction books each month
4. Have two date nights each month
5. Have two family game nights each month
6. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store (3 down and 9 to go)
I am finally done writing up all of the study guides for my daughter’s next school year, so maybe I will get back on track with this yearly goal soon. (How can she be in high school already????)
7. Have one no spend week each month
8. Buy nothing “new” this year
Nothing new was bought this week
9. $5 weekly challenge
I decided to switch it up and buy items for our local Save-a-life center for the month of June. So this week, I bought diapers and pacifiers to donate.