I kind of threw this recipe together last week and it turned out really great, so I thought I would share it.
Ingredients (recipe makes enough coating for roughly 8-9 drumsticks)
Bone-in chicken (I used drumsticks for my family, but any part will work and this recipe is easily multiplied so use as many pounds as you need)
1/2 a stick of melted butter
1 cup of powdered Parmesan Cheese (the kind that comes in the green shaker bottles and if you start to run low on the coating mixture towards the end just add more parmesan cheese)
1/4 cup of almond flour
1/4 teaspoon of dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt (more if you like it salty)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and grease a large baking pan or casserole dish (I used a large rectangular glass Pyrex pan)
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients into a shallow bowl or plate (*make sure to break up the clumps of parmesan cheese and almond flour)
3. Melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave.
4. First roll each piece of chicken in the butter, then roll it in the dry coating mixture, and finally place it in your greased pan.
5. Bake the chicken for about 50 minutes and then check to see if they are done (this will vary on the cut of chicken you use!)