**I decided to tweak my goals list this week before January ended:)
1. Walk at least 500 miles this year (26 miles down and 474 to go)
This week I “walked” 11 miles by swimming with my kids at our gym (I had forgotten how great it is to swim!), going to Zumba (still terrible at it!!), using the elliptical machine, and doing a couple of YouTube workout videos (Body Fit by Amy is great if you are looking for free workout ideas you can do from home).
2. Read two non-fiction or classic books each month Accomplished
This month I read How to be a Good Creature and Rebecca.
3. Buy nothing new this year
Nothing new was bought this week
4. Have two family game nights each month (One down and one to go)
Last week we played Chocolate Scrabble (delicious) and Apples to Apples.
5. Take each of my children on an outing by themselves each month
This week I took Ben to see Spiderman in the Spider-verse. He was really adorable because he kept telling me that the movie was the “greatest ever” and kept thanking me again and again for taking him:)
6. Learn to knit and crotchet
7. Publish my book I wrote during NaNoWriMo
I am editing Chapter One this week.
8. Do a home improvement project each month
I am planning on painting our stairs this week.
9. Try at least two “new to me” low carb recipes each month
This week I am trying out a chocolate cookie recipe and a chicken alfredo pizza recipe that I found on Peace Love and Low Carb.
10. Try to keep my grocery budget under $500 a month
Week 1: $90 ($66 at Aldi and $24 at Kroger)
Week 2: $101 ($76 at Aldi and $25 at Kroger)
Week 3: $165 (all at Kroger…it was a stock up trip!)
Grocery money left: $144
How are your goals coming along? Have you deleted or added any yet?