1. Walk at least 500 miles this year (395 down and 105 to go)
We finally had fall temperatures in North Alabama this week, so I took advantage of the beautiful weather and walked all 11 miles outside.
2. Read two non-fiction books each month
I have four books picked out to borrow from the library this week, so hopefully two of them will be keepers. **I sincerely believe that life is too short to read crappy books, so if a book does not strike my fancy by Chapter 3…I move on:)
3. Eat low carb each day
This was probably my worse low carb week ever (well at least since I started eating a low carb diet three years ago)…..I think I only ate low carb-ish 4 days this week.
4. Have two family game nights each month
This week we played Clue and Hi-Ho Cherry-o. Emma won Hi-Ho Cherry-o and Ben and I won Clue. **In case you were wondering it was Ms. White with the wrench in the Dining Room.
5. Have two date nights each month
This week we went out to a local bar and grill and then watched a few Blacklist episodes at home on Netflix.
6. Add six new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store this year (4 completed)
I got zero work done on this goal this week!! **I did sell a Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets study guide though, so that is something:)
7. Have one no spend week each month
8. Try to buy nothing new this year
Nothing new was bought this week…however we found amazing deals at the thrift store this week, so stay tuned for my frugal things post for that update.
9. $5 Weekly Challenge
This week, I bought pancake mix and syrup to add to my food bank stash.