1. Walk 500 miles this year (374 down and 126 to go)
We actually had rain this week, so I walked half of my ten miles outside and the other half indoors using walking videos and hand weights to make up for the flat terrain.
2. Eat low carb everyday
I did this for all 7 days.
3. Read two non fiction books each month Accomplished
This month I read For the Love by Jen Hatmaker and Educated by Tara Westover. **I highly recommend both!
4. Have one no spend week each month Accomplished
I completed this early in the month.
5. Try to buy nothing new this year.
Nothing new was bought this week, but I did find lots of great deals at the thrift store. **These will be posted in my Five Frugal Things post
6. Have two date nights each month. Accomplished
We had an at home date night this week.
7. Have two family game nights each month Accomplished
8. Add six new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store (4 completed and 2 left)
I am currently working on a study guide for Mansfield Park.
9. $5 Weekly Challenge
This week I added pancake mix and syrup to my September charity collection and plan to drop the items off at the food bank this week.