1. Walk at least 500 miles this year (345 miles down and 155 to go)
I had to work around a couple of afternoon thunderstorms, but I managed to get in all 10 miles this week.
2. Eat low carb each day
I did this for 6 out of 7 days.
3. Read two non-fiction books each month
4. Have two family game nights each month
5. Have two date nights each month
6. Have one no spend week each month Accomplished
We stayed home almost every day last week, so I decided to just have my no spend week then. **A simple, yet effective way to save money:)
7. Try to buy nothing new this year
Nothing new was bought this week, except for items found in Target’s Dollar aisle (which luckily happens to be one of my exclusions for this challenge!!!!)
8. Add six products to my Teachers pay Teachers store (4 down and 2 to go)
Still working on homeschool assignments…
9. $5 Weekly Challenge
I was walking in Target and noticed that they had a large amount of children’s shoes marked down to 70% off, so I picked up two pairs to donate to a local charity. **Brand new pairs of shoes for $3 each is a steal nowadays, especially considering that used shoes sell for almost double that at our local thrift stores.
2 thoughts on “Weekly Goal Update for Week 36”
Those shoes are too cute! I’m glad you had a good reason to buy them:). Some little girl will love having them.
I hope whoever receives them, will love them. Little girl clothes are so cute nowadays:)