1. Walk at least 500 miles this year (335 down and 165 to go)
I only got around to walking 8 miles last week, but I am going to try to get in a few extra miles this week to keep on track for the year.
2. Eat low carb each day
I did this every day this week! Low carb tip: My husband stays on track better if I have a lot of leftovers for him to choose from. One way I do this is to cook extra meat every time I grill, which makes a quick meal possible any time of day. I also try to make sure his favorite fat bombs are in the freezer each week to satisfy his sweet tooth and I always have backup blocks of cheese in my fridge at all times. (Cheese shortage is a serious situation in my house)
3. Read two non-fiction books each month
4. Have two family game nights each month
5. Have two date nights each month
6. Have one no spend week each month
7. Try to buy nothing new this year
I did technically buy two new items this past week, but since they were wedding presents, they do not count against me…you got to love loopholes 🙂
8. Add six new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store (4 down and 2 to go)
I have not added any new products in two months!! So I really need to get busy…
9. $5 Weekly Challenge
This month I am buying things to donate to a local charity that provides clothing and hygiene items to school children in our county. Apparently they were low on deodorants, so I grabbed five at Kroger while they were on sale for $.99 each. Sometimes life works out nicely!