1. Walk 500 miles this year (327 down and 173 to go)
This week I walked all 10 miles outdoors…and yes it is still hot and muggy….
2. Eat low carb everyday
I did this for 6 out of 7 days.
3. Read two non-fiction books each month
So far I have only read one, but I am going to try and squeeze in another before the end of the week, so that I can mark this goal as accomplished for August.
4. Have two date nights each month Accomplished
We had one at home date night earlier this month and then went out for one delicious sushi dinner last week.
5. Have two family game nights each month Accomplished
6. Add six new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store this year (4 completed)
Still taking a break while I finish up my children’s lesson plans for their next 8 weeks of homeschool.
7. Have one no spend week each month Accomplished
8. Try to buy nothing new this year
Nothing new was bought this week
9. $5 weekly challenge
Here are all the items that I bought this month for the food bank.