1. Walk 500 miles this year (267 miles down and 233 to go)
Wow, this was a really hot week in Alabama! I did manage to get 12 miles in, while sweating profusely of course. My son says he is ready for fall…aren’t we all:)
2. Eat less than 40 net carbs each day
I did this for all seven days.
3. Read two non-fiction books each month
Not yet, but I do have a few written down to pick up from the library.
4. Have two family game nights each month
This week, we made pizza and oatmeal candy for our game night meal and then played Family Trivial Pursuit and Apples to Apples Jr. (Ben won both games)
5. Have two date nights each month
6. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store (4 down and 8 to go)
I am currently working on a reading guide for a WWII children’s book called Snow Treasure, so hopefully I will be adding that to my collection next week.
7. Buy nothing new this year
Nothing new was bought this week.
8. Have one no spend week each month
I am currently in one, so only a small amount of groceries will be bought this week.
9. $5 Weekly Challenge
This week I bought two large bags of cereal to add to my food bank stash. Apparently the food banks are starting to run low due to school being out for the summer, so if you like to donate food for good causes, now is the time to do it.