1. Walk 500 miles this year (255 down and 245 to go)
I walked 10 miles this week, so that put me over the halfway mark for the year. It feels great to know that each week the miles to go will be less than the miles walked…progress!
2. Eat less than 40 net carbs each day
I did this for all seven days this week.
3. Read two non-fiction books each month
I made out a list of non-fiction books to borrow from the library this week, so maybe I will finish this goal early this month:)
4. Have two family game nights each month
5. Have two date nights each month
6. Have a no spend week each month
7. Buy nothing new this year
I did not buy anything new this week.
8. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store (4 down and 8 to go)
I am still trying to figure out what next to work on, so hopefully I will have an update next week.
9. $5 weekly challenge
I switched back to buying items for the food bank this month, so I bought three family size cans of ravioli to donate.