1. Walk 500 miles this year (245 down and 255 to go…almost halfway there)
I walked 15 miles this week!!! I braved thunderstorms, 100+ heat indexes, and horrendous humidity but I did it.
2. Eat less than 40 net carbs each day
I did this for six out of seven days…Mexican food tastes so much better with chips:)
3. Read two non-fiction books each month Accomplished
This month I read The Yellow Envelope Project (really good if you like self-exploration-type books) and now I am currently reading Paris in Love by Eloisa James (it is another memoir-type book).
4. Have two date nights each month Accomplished
Our kids are visiting their grandparents this week, so we have been having lots of date nights this week….and lots of walking dates…which is probably why I racked up 15 miles:)
5. Have two family game nights each month (1 out of 2)
We only had one this month for some reason???
6. Have one no spend week each month (3/4 accomplished)
I was having my no spend week this week and made it all the way through Day 5…..but then I decided to break it early when I saw that JC Penney’s was having a sale on my favorite brand of women’s clothing…so I caved…. **Don’t worry I only bought two tops, so I didn’t go too crazy:)
7. Try to only buy used items this year
Well its been almost two years, but I finally bought myself some new clothing (See #6 above). ** I have been trying really, really hard to find used clothing at the thrift store, but I have not had any luck at all….for two years!! I must be either really picky or my thrift store has mega-crappy selection when it comes to women’s clothing:(
8. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store (4 out of 12)
I decided to add one of the worksheets I made for my son this past year as a free item on my store’s site…so that still counts as a product…I think….
9. $5 weekly challenge
This week I decided to finish up my Save a life month and bought diapers again….you can never have enough diapers!