1. Walk 500 miles this year (220 down and 280 to go)
I walked all of my miles outside this week. My strategy for walking in the summertime (in Alabama humidity) is to go early or late and so far it is working out well:)
2. Eat less than 40 net carbs each day (4 out of 7 days)
This was my worst week of the year so far. **I had a mild stomach bug so I basically ate whatever I wanted for 3 days last week.
3. Read two non-fiction books each month
Not yet. I did pick out two books from the library, but both were terrible!!! Life is too short to waste it on awful books…
4. Have two date nights each month
We did have a date night last week, but it was on one of the days I was not feeling the greatest, so I did not enjoy my food as much as usual:(
5. Have two family game nights each month
6. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store (3 down and 9 to go)
7. Have one no spend week each month
8. Try to buy nothing new this year
I actually did buy something new this week (which proves I am not too weird!) We bought my husband a Sega Genesis Classic Console for his Father’s day gift. **Even though my son opened it early and thanked me each night for “giving it to him”, it technically was for my husband:)
9. $5 weekly challenge
I am continuing my Save a Life theme this month and picked up baby wash and lotions to donate this week.