1. Walk at least 500 miles this year (197 miles down and 303 miles to go)
We have had a hot and humid summer week this week (typical for Alabama), but I sucked it up and did all of my miles outdoors. A lot of sweating occurred but it felt great:)
2. Eat under 40 net carbs each day
I did this for 6 out of 7 days this week
3. Read two non-fiction books each month Accomplished
I am marking this as completed this month. I have been reading American History and High School Biology textbooks for the past month, in preparation for homeschool this fall.
4. Have two date nights each month Accomplished
We had a date night last week and enjoyed a delicious meal at a local Mexican restaurant, so this one can be marked off this month as well.
5. Have two family game nights each month Accomplished
6. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers account (3 down and 9 to go)
7. Have a no spend week each month Accomplished
8. Buy nothing new this year
Nothing new was bought this week.
9. $5 weekly challenge
This was my charity haul for the month of May. For the month of June, I think that I will focus on buying items for Save a Life. **My mother and daughter volunteer at Save a Life each week and apparently they take all sorts of items for new mothers and children up to the age of 4, so I thought that will be a fun change of pace for my weekly charity challenge.