1. Walk at least 500 miles this year (8 miles walked this week, so 157 down and 343 to go)
Ok I just realized that we have just finished 1/3 of 2018 and I am only on pace to finish around 470 miles this year, so I have to step up my mileage!
2. Eat less than 40 net carbs each day
I did this 5 out of 7 days this week.
3. Read two non-fiction books each month
4. Have two date nights each month
Date night this week will be enjoying Italian food (that I do not have to cook!) and watching Super Troopers 2 at the local theatre…yes we have juvenile sense of humors:)
5. Have two family game nights each month
This week for game night, we played multiple rounds of Mario Kart and Wipeout on the Wii. We also had a snacky dinner of apples and popcorn to round out a relaxing Saturday evening.
6. Have one no spend week each month
7. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store
I just need to type up the study guide I just finished on famous women in history and then I will only need to add two more products this month to stay on pace….
8. Try to buy nothing “new” this year
This past week, I chose to buy my daughter a chef’s hat and an apron off of Amazon for a play she was in at her homeschool co-op. While I could have probably made both items, Amazon had a set for just $12, so I decided to press the easy button and it worked out great!
I also ended up buying three new bath towels at Kohl’s this week…..BUT….I had $10 in Kohl’s cash that was sent to me for being a loyal customer for 10 years, so it was a wise way to spend free money. **To make this deal even more sweet, the towels were on sale for just $3.50 this week, so I only had to spend $1.40 out of pocket (which is a great price for three brand new towels)
9. $5 weekly challenge
I decided to go simple and buy rice and beans again.