1. Walk at least 500 miles this year (104 miles down and 396 to go)
We had a lot of nice days this week, so I walked almost all of my miles outside. I also broke the 100 mile mark so that makes me happy:)
2. Eat less than 40 net carbs a day (I did this for 6 out of 7 days)
I decided to increase my daily carb goal to allow for more variety in my diet, specifically oatmeal and apples…which I have dearly missed! **While I will not be having a huge serving of either, it will be nice to have them as occasional treats.
3. Read two non-fiction books each month
I have only read one non-fiction book so far this month, so I need to hurry up and choose my next one before the end of the month!!
4. Have two date nights each month
We went out for a walk together and then we had a delicious meal at a local Mexican restaurant. I had a shrimp quesadilla….mmmm.
5. Have two family game nights each month
One down and one to go.
6. Have one no spend week each month
I am currently in the middle of my no spend week. I bought a minimal amount of groceries and hopefully will not be buying anything else until Thursday, when my week ends. **This week I am concentrating on decluttering and organizing, both help me to appreciate all of the things I already do own, so it fits nicely into a no spend week mentality.
7. Buy nothing new this year
Nothing new or used was bought this week.
8. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store.
I started working on a set of biology worksheets for my son to do for the next couple of months, so hopefully they will be ready to add to my store soon.
9. $5 Weekly Challenge
This week I decided to buy beans and rice to add to my donation pile for the food bank. Not exciting, but certainly cheap and nutritious!