1. Walk 500 miles this year
We had a really nice week (on the days it didn’t rain) so I got in 8 miles this week. So far, I am up to 58 miles for the year and 442 to go.
2. Eat less than 30 net carbs per day
I did this for 5 out of 7 days this week
3. Have a family game night twice a month
One down and one to go
4. Have two date nights each month
Not yet, hopefully this next week!
Have one no spend week a month Accomplished
6. Read two non-fiction books a month
One down (I really enjoyed The Book of Joy) and am now working on the second book
7. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store
I am working on a literature guide for Harry Potter and the Chamber Secrets that I hope to add to my store next week….if I get motivated that is:)
8. Try to buy nothing new this year
I did not buy anything except groceries this week.
9. $5 weekly challenge
I decided to buy beans and rice again to donate to the food bank. *At $.10 a serving, that is hard to beat!