1.Walk 500 miles this year
I was a slacker this past week and only walked 6 miles. So my total mileage for the year: 24 miles down and 476 miles to go
2. Eat less than 30 net carbs a day
I did this 6 out of 7 days this week
3. Add twelve new products to my Teachers pay Teachers store this year.
I am currently finishing up a study guide on composers that should get listed this week.
4. Have two date nights a month
One more to go!
5. Have two family game nights a month Accomplished
Read at least 2 non-fiction books each month Accomplished
I actually read four!
7. Have one no spend week a month Accomplished
8. Buy nothing new
So far so good!
This week at the thrift store, we bought two pairs of pajama pants for just $0.99 each and two Captain Underpants books for $0.50 a piece. **Needless to say, our bedtime reading contains lots of potty humor:)
9. Five dollar weekly challenge
I decided to go simple this week and bought rice and beans. **Five dollars bought 50 servings of rice and beans (that’s just $0.10 a serving)…that makes me smile:)